Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Not Much Time..

for posting recipes or trying new things in the kitchen. Lots of other stuff happening that needs my full attention, so when it comes to kitchen chemistry, I'm *coasting* on the "tried and true" this week. I may actually take the easy way out and get Thai take-out from a local restaurant tonite. They have been absolutely awesome in learning the boys' dietary challenges and respecting my instructions regarding food preparation and contamination.

I don't advocate for eating foods not prepared in your own kitchen when you have children with complicated food issues like mine. It is a risky proposition. But I've been getting food (sticky rice, chicken satay, chicken coconut soup - no soy, no peanut sauce, no peanut oils, no MSG, no ginger, no garlic, etc etc etc) for close to 3 years now, and I have never ever had a problem.

No comments: